B2B Writing Samples
Crazy Egg, The Complete Guide to Business Structure
QuickSprout, The Beginner’s Guide to Crypto Business Ideas
Innovint, Wine Harvest Essentials | Harvest Tips for This Fall
Selz, How to Sell a Service: A Complete Guide to Communicating Value
Selz, Ecommerce News This Week
Crazy Egg, The Complete Guide to Business Ideas for College Students
Sendinblue, Send and Sell: How to Craft a Seamless Sales Email Sequence
Selz, Newsletter, The courage to try something new
Selz, Promotional email, How to make SEO less of a mystery
SFAI, Event announcement, Come Meet Jordan.
Artists Deserve Money, Automation sequence, Daily Inspiration No. 28
Content Strategy Portfolio
FounderU was the blog for Selz, an ecommerce platform founded in 2013 for small businesses.
- Developed and updated the editorial calendar in line with business priorities
- Created, edited, tracked, updated, and cataloged the content on the FounderU blog, with a focus on increasing traffic and conversions
- Built a backlinking system and managed opportunities for FounderU, website pages, and other relevant content
- Hired and managed guest writers, as well as guest post writers
- Tracked monthly analytics and determined relevant benchmarks in alignment with business priorities
To rebrand the blog for an upmarket audience while increasing traffic and conversions.
- Performed extensive historic and competitive analysis across content channels
- Completed multiple on and off-page SEO audits
- Analyzed data to create content pillars
- Completed historic optimization of a five-year-old blog to improve conversion and traffic
Selz Email Marketing Strategy
- Created, managed, tracked, and optimized emails and automation sequences for active customers and engaged leads with a focus on conversions
- Created weekly newsletters for targeted audiencesWorked with the engineering team to revise and update the API and improve marketing automation abilities
- Tracked monthly analytics, determine relevant benchmarks in alignment with business priorities
Increase open, click-through rates, and conversion rates and increase leads to the business services team
- Researched and create detailed buyer personas to create more targeted content
- Refined tags and lists in CMS for personalized email communications
- Stayed up to date on current trends and shifts in email rates
- Adjusted automation sequences and strategies to better inform and communicate with target audiences
Selz Rebrand and Pivot to Business Services
- Maintain SaaS DIY audience while redirecting DIY focus to best performing product niches
- Simultaneously added content to target customers for new business services in paid advertising, SEO, and ecommerce coaching
Improve retention for DIY customers while also increasing leads to the sales team for new business services
- Revised keyword strategy and content pacing on the blog to rank for new segments more in line with sales services and targets
- Refined customer segments and messaging
- Created in-depth buyer journeys and create targeted communication for each stage in the salesfunnel
- Worked cross-departmentally to align communications for sales and DIY customers to ensure a consistent and on-brand experience
Swagelok Insights Blog
Swagelok NW US is a local affiliate of a global corporation that sells tube fittings and other parts used in silicon, oil and gas, and other types of manufacturing.
While at Swagelok I developed a comprehensive marketing strategy and launched a blog on the company website.
Increase visibility for the local brand and help the company branch out to attract other types of clients.
- Conducted keyword research and spoke to a range of SMEs to determine the right type of educational content
- Created editorial calendar, drafted posts, and worked with the in-office team to proofread technical content
I launched Artists Deserve Money in December 2021 as a side project. Artists Deserve Money offers resources for emerging creatives and the people who support them.
I am hands-on with every aspect of content creation and strategy for the site. This includes:
- Writing blog articles and email newsletters
- Developing on and off-page SEO and content strategies
- Creating the social media strategy and content
- Following an editorial calendarBuilding and maintaining the site on WordPress
- Measuring site growth
Develop traffic with a goal to monetize within two years with online courses, affiliate links, and other client-driven services.
- Developed content strategy through extensive experience in the industry
- Built on my network of contacts and 16+ years of experience in art and design
- Performed site audits and keyword research of similar sites to create useful and original content for emerging audiences around pillars of art portfolio development, art school, art jobs, and personal finance